The Hong Kong Jockey Club Innovative Learning Centre for Medicine (HKJC ILCM)’s Simulation Faculty Development and Simulation Trainers Certification Programme is part of HKJC ILCM mission to ensure the quality of innovative simulation learning and research to enable our healthcare professionals to deliver safe and quality patient care.
This Simulation Trainers Certification Programme is a continuous quality improvement programme developed under HKJC ILCM for HKJC ILCM courses.
- To recognise the simulation trainer’s specialised knowledge, skills and excellence in practice.
- To enhance the best practices for simulation trainer.
- To provide peer review and censorship for personnel practicing simulation-based education.
- To ensure quality assurance of the provision of healthcare simulation-based training.
- This Simulation Trainers Certification Programme provides recognition of the applicant as a qualified simulation trainer in healthcare under the HKAM’s HKJC ILCM.
Please click the links below for more information